.Net component to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF using MS Office Automation in C# and VB.Net
If you need a new code example or have a question: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try it Now!
UseOffice .Net The limitations of the free version are: The trial notice "Created by unlicensed version of UseOffice .Net" and the random addition of the word "TRIAL".
Version: 2023.6.28 | June 28th, 2023
What's Inside .ZIP
Generate Word documents, in less time—with no dependencies on Microsoft Word!
- The product assemblies for various .NET, x86 and x64 versions.
- Help Documentation.
- Full set of code samples in C# and VB.Net.
- GUI Demo application.
- Testing files.
- License agreement (License.pdf).
- Fast and efficient: Save memory and time with the lightweight API architecture. The bigger the document, the faster our API, when compared to the competition.
- Extract data from Word documents: Parse existing Word documents into databases or generate new Word documents as needed—extraction includes everything from text to paragraphs to images.
- Full .NET support for Windows, Linux, and Mac: Develop for any .NET 6 platform or major operating systems with a single code base. Use in your apps for .NET 6, .NET Framework, Mono, Xamarin.iOS, and Xamarin.Android.
- Convert Word to PDF: In addition to generating Word documents, you can quickly convert documents to PDF in code-a top use case for this fast API.
- Deploy apps with Word to the cloud: Be everywhere with cloud-based deployment-with NuGet and Documents for Word, you can deploy to Azure, AWS, and AWS Lambda.