UseOffice .Net is a robust .NET component to convert between DOC, DOCX, XLS, RTF, PPT, PDF and HTML formats with tables, images, fonts, colors etc. Our component is just a class library, it requires Microsoft Office installed. You can install any version of MS Office from: 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019. It will not work with Office 365 and Office 2021 and higher (64-bit), because these verions don't support of OLE Automation.
Developers can integrate «UseOffice .Net» using VB.NET, C#, Delphi .NET or J# etc.
«UseOffice .Net» provides more than 40 various converting directions. Such as:
|DOC to HTML, XML||DOCX to HTML, XML||HTML to DOC|
|DOC to RTF||DOCX to RTF||HTML to RTF|
|DOC to TXT||DOCX to TXT||HTML to TXT|
|DOC to PDF||DOCX to PDF||HTML to PDF|
|DOC to DOCX||DOCX to DOC|
|XLS to HTML, XML||RTF to HTML, XML||PPT to HTML, XML|
|XLS to TXT||RTF to TXT||PPT to RTF|
|XLS to CSV||RTF to DOC||PPT to PDF|
|XLS to RTF||RTF to PDF||PPT to JPG, BMP, GIF|
|XLS to PDF||Text to PDF|
|XLSX to HTML, XML||Only for Office 2013:|
|XLSX to TXT||PDF to DOCX|
|XLSX to CSV||PDF to DOC|
|XLSX to RTF||PDF to RTF|
|XLSX to PDF||PDF to Text|
- Because the whole conversion process works using MS Office Automation, you can be relax and sure in 100% high quality.
- Working with UseOffice .Net API, instead of directly using MS Office Automation, you get a simple and reliable API to make conversion within 3 lines of code, avoiding the pitfalls and compatible with various MS Office versions: 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- The one time price. I pay a one time and can use «UseOffice .Net» for a whole life without any additional fees. My license will never expires.
- UseOffice .Net component has the reasonable price (starts from $339(US)).
- As bonus, I get unlimited technical support during a whole life for free and independently of the date of my purchasing.
Requirements and Technical Information
UseOffice .Net is compatible with all .NET languages and supports Windows, where .NET Framework can be used. It's entirely written in C#. Requires MS Office, any version: 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019.
.NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 and higher.
.NET Core 2.0 and higher.
Platform component, runs on Windows
To see this functionality firsthand, download the freshest «UseOffice .Net» with code examples, 6.3 Mb.