Convert DOCX to PDF format using C# and .NET
Let's see how to add "DOCX to PDF feature" into any .NET application. First of all, to give your .NET application ability to convert DOCX documents to PDF, add a reference to the "PdfMetamorphosis.dll" assembly. download PDF Metamorphosis .Net, 47 Mb .
The DOCX to PDF conversion method is available starting from .NET Framework 4.6.1 and higher. We recommend you to use the PdfMetamorphosis.dll compiled for the latest .NET platforms. During conversion to PDF you may adjust following:
- Set page size, orientation and margins.
- Set a single font face, size and color for your PDF document.
- Add custom headers and footers.
- Add page numbering.
- Add custom watermarks to your PDF.
- Specify the version of produced PDF.
- Embed all fonts inside PDF.